40 Motivational Quotes To Give You An Extra Push.
Updated: May 25
Many days are filled with all sorts of challenges and expectations. It can sometimes feel like too much is happening and you’re out of control.
But really, you’re more powerful than you think and there’s nothing you cannot handle.
Daily surprises are things we get used to and it’s our responsibility to handle them as we continue to grow.
However, we at TFI Web Design are always on your side and hope these 40 motivational quotes below can give you an extra push and empower you in your journey to success.
1. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
2. The understanding of self-worth is the beginning of progress.
3. Real education means to inspire people to live more abundantly, to learn to begin with life as they find it and make it better,
Dr. Carter G. Woodson
4. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
5. My Father is the ruler of all the world, and is expressing His directing power through me.
6. Convention makes no room for creativity.
Dr. Myles Munroe
7. Do not think about having the best product in the market, making loads of money, or gaining fame. Rather — think about how you can improve your productivity every day, step-by-step.
8. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Henry David Thoreau
9. Turn criticism into strength.
10, I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.
11. We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
12. Learning how to remain calm in all situations is the greatest skill you can master.
Bruce van Horn
13. Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.
14. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
15. People are attracted to positivity. The positive leader attracts others to them.
16. Never underestimate a person with passion.
17. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
18. Listen to complaints, every complain is a business.
Dr. Myles Munroe
19. Everyone is self-made but only the successful will admit it.
20, If you give people enough of what they want, they’ll give you what you want.
21. You'll never get up at the crack of noon and be successful.
22. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
23. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
24. Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
25. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
26. Men do not attract that which they want but that which they are.
27. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.
28. Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason, mastery demands all of a person.
29. Most people are not going after what they want. Even some of the most serious goal seekers and goal setters, they're going after what they think they can get.
30. God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle and a gift for your faithfulness. Don't give up!
31. The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.
32. The enlightened ruler lays his plans well ahead; the good general cultivates his resources.
33. Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become.
34. Our main business is not to see what lies dimly in the distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand.
35. They who have conquered doubt and fear have conquered failure.
36. Your world is a living expression of how you are using and have used your mind.
37. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.
38. If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere.
Vincent Van Gogh
39. Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.
40. Everything that exists has a season.
Dr. Myles Munroe
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.